Class Information & Forms
Please print and complete the forms below. You may email the forms to KidCreativeTeam@outlook.com or bring them to your student's first class. Siblings may share forms- Please list each sibling's fist and last name on the form. These forms are required by Kid Creative to have on-hand with the Teacher during any class instruction. All information is held completely confidential and all student files are held for the duration of the class.
We look forward to having your students in class this semester! To make the most of your experience we want to give you some important information about the classes offered at the Kid Creative Cottage.
1. Arrive Early- We ask that parents sign-in their students 10 minutes before class. This will ensure students receive their name tags and are seated on time for their class.
2. Sign- in Policy- Parents are required to sign-in and sign-out their student in the beginning and end of each class.
3. Themed Classes- The Kid Creative Cottage will be fully decorated for themed Classes. We encourage students to dress up in appropriate costumes if they desire but it is optional. No masks will be permitted.
4. Directions: We are located just east of Elk Grove Regional Park off Elk Grove Florin Rd., turn onto Park Trail Dr., and left onto Elk Glen Ct.
The Kid Creative Cottage
10058 Elk Glen Ct.
Elk Grove CA, 95624
This is a private residence and learning center for homeschooling families to meet weekly and monthly for unique and inspiring enrichment classes for students.
***To ensure adequate parking and safety for students walking to the location we ask that parents-
DO NOT DRIVE OR PLAN TO PARK IN THE COURT.
PLEASE PARK ALONG PARK TRAIL DRIVE.
Response to COVID-19-
The health and safety of our enrolled families and staff is a high priority for us. We are following local health recommendations carefully to ensure a safe learning environment for everyone. We will be in contact with parents throughout the semester to give notices promptly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you in advance for your flexibility as we navigate this together.
Kid Creative Policy on Code of Conduct: Please read with your student before attending.
We want every student to have the experience they expected to have. Our code of conduct for class is to ensure this is achievable.
1. I will participate in the class the best I can and listen to the teachers and my peers so we can all have a great experience.
2. I will notify my teacher if I need anything.
3. I will stay with my class and not leave my classroom without permission.
4. I will use language that is respectful of others around me including refraining from using foul language, or saying inappropriate jokes.
5. I will raise my hand to speak so that I do not interrupt my teacher or my peers, if they are talking.
If a student is being overly disruptive, impolite or offensive to their classmates or teacher the student will not be allowed to participate further. We will notify their parent/guardian to please pick up their student. (This has never occurred in our classes but we keep this policy for the protection of all students who are in attendance.)
Due to the extensive amount of work our teachers invest into these classes, and to our waiting list families, we will not be able to offer refunds 48 hours prior to the event. If you will not be able to attend please notify us within 48 hours before the event. If you are enrolling in a multi-week class please know that make-up days are not available for missed classes. You may arrange a private class, which is subject to the availability of Kid Creative teachers and scheduling.
NEW Payment Policy for 2021-
We require all payments to be received three days prior to the scheduled class to retain your space in class. If you are using charter funds, we require the P.O. voucher or a correspondence from your Teacher/E.S. with the voucher number and date it was submitted, at least three days prior to the scheduled class. Please work with your school teachers to confirm they have sent in payment vouchers!
If payment/teacher correspondence is not received 3-days prior to class, the space will be given to a student on our waiting lists.
Private Payments may be sent via pay-pal to KidCreativeTeam@outlook.com.
We are making these changes due to the increased number of waiting list families and to avoid "no-shows" which keep waiting list families from attending.
No email reminders will be sent. Please add your enrolled classes to your calendars
We are excited to share these classes with your family and look forward to having your students in class this year!
Please get in touch if you have any questions!
The Kid Creative Team