How do I enroll my student?
If you plan to use your educational funds available to you through your charter school, then follow these steps:
1. Register your student using the online registration portal and select "pay later" at checkout.
2. Pay for the student or family registration fee to hold your student's reservations, using the "Store" link in the registration portal.
3. Contact your Educational Specialist or charter to arrange for a purchase order to be sent to Kid Creative.
4.Submit your student's forms to us via email. Forms can be found HERE.
5. You will receive an email conformation through Kid Creative after registration.
If you plan to pay privately for your student's tuition, then follow these steps:
1. Register your student using the online registration portal.
2. Add for the student or family registration fee to hold your student's reservations, using the "Store" link in the registration portal.
3. You may make a payment via PayPal for the class tuition or by using the "Make a Payment" link in the registration portal.
4. Submit your students forms to us via email. Forms can be found HERE.
5. You will receive confirmation of enrollment through Kid Creative.
What do I need to bring to class?
Classes are all inclusive. Students are provided with all the materials they will need to participate and complete the projects in class. To ensure your student's time with us is stress free. You might consider bringing these items:
-water bottle- There is always drinking fountains available, but water bottles can be kept at their desk.
-art smock- Keep those new school clothes sparkling! Wear an art smock in art class.
-comfortable shoes- Students may be up-and-out of their seats for projects
Do I need to stay with my student?
It is up to you! Teachers and assistants make the classroom environment comfortable and a great place to meet other students and make new friends. If your child is up to it- it will be rewarding for them to be fully immersed in the class. If however, your student prefers you to stay or has specific needs then you are of course, very welcome to stay. Please notify us before class as we cannot accommodate families, siblings or multiple parents during class. We want to make everyone's experience in class comfortable and space is limited. If you have concerns or special requests for your child during class, please contact us.
Are you a vendor of my charter school?
We have had a great working relationship for over 20 years with some of the best charter schools in California. We are currently a vendor for Horizon, South Sutter, Connecting Waters, Visions in Education, and Heritage Peak. Each semester changes to accommodate to the needs of families in different cities. Our current vendor list includes the following charter schools:
Visions in Education
Sequoia Grove Charter Schools
If you are interested in having Kid Creative come and be a part of your charter's site Contact us today!
How can Kid Creative teach at my school?
We always have our doors open to partner with new schools and bring the kid creative experience to your students. If you are apart of a school that is not listed please email us with your school's contact information and a list of interested classes that you would like to see taught at your school.